Terms of Service
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS.
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Rechargeable Power Energy North America, LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the https://rpe-na.com/ website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”). We are registered in Nevada, United States, and have our registered office at 6585 Arville St. STE A, Las Vegas, NV, 89118. You agree by accessing the Site you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms of Service. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SITE AND MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental Terms And Conditions Or Documents That May Be Posted On The Site From Time To Time Are Hereby Expressly Incorporated Herein By Reference. In Our Sole Discretion, We Reserve The Right To Make Changes Or Modifications To These Terms Of Service At Any Time And For Any Reason. We Will Alert You About Any Changes By Updating The “Last Updated” Date Of These Terms Of Service, And You Waive Any Right To Receive Specific Notice Of Each Such Change. Please Ensure That You Check The Applicable Terms Every Time You Use Our Site To Understand Which Terms Apply. You Will Be Subject To And Deemed To Have Been Made Aware Of And Accepted The Changes In Any Revised Terms Of Service By Your Continued Use Of The Site After The Date Such Revised Terms Of Service Are Posted.
The Information Provided On The Site Is Not Intended For Distribution To Or Use By Any Person Or Entity In Any Jurisdiction Or Country Where Such Distribution Or Use Would Be Contrary To Law Or Regulation Or Which Would Subject Us To Any Registration Requirement Within Such Jurisdiction Or Country. Accordingly, Those Persons Who Choose To Access The Site From Other Locations Do So At Their Own Initiative And Are Solely Responsible For Compliance With Local Laws And Regulations, If And To The Extent Local Laws And Regulations Are Applicable.
The Site Is Not Tailored To Comply With Industry-Specific Regulations (Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (HIPPA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Etc.), So If You Interactions Would Be Subjected To Such Laws, You May Not Use This Site. You May Not Use The Site In A Manner That Would Violate The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site Is Intended For Users Who Are At Least Eighteen (18) Years Old. Persons Under The Age Of 18 Are Not Permitted To Use Or Register For The Site.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our property. All source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other international conventions. The Content and Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for only your information and personal use. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided That You Are Eligible To Use The Site, You Are Granted A Limited License To Access And Use The Site And To Download Or Print A Copy Of Any Portion Of The Content To Which You Have Properly Gained Access Solely For Your Personal, Non-Commercial Use. We Reserve All Rights Not Expressly Granted To You In And To The Site, The Content, And The Marks.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS.
By Using The Site, You Represent And Warrant That:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms of Service;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete information, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
4. USER REGISTRATION.
You May Be Required To Register With The Site. You Agree To Keep Your Password Confidential And Will Be Responsible For All Use Of Your Account And Password. We Reserve The Right To Remove, Reclaim, Or Change A Username You Select If We Determine, In Our Sole Discretion, That Such Username Is Inappropriate, Obscene, Or Otherwise Objectionable.
5. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead other users and us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us, the Site, or the Content.
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, function, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCMs”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any Site measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script of other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames or email addresses of users by electronic or other means to send unsolicited emails or create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site or Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site for advertising or offering to sell goods and services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
6. USER-GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality. It may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance of, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms of Service.
- You have the written consent, release, or permission of each identifiable person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site these Terms of Service.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate any third party’s privacy or publicity rights.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, gender pronouns, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate or link to material that violates any provision of these Terms of Service or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms of Service and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site or services.
7. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE.
By Posting Your Contributions To Any Part Of The Site Or Making Contributions Accessible To The Site By Linking Your Account From The Site To Any Of Your Social Networking Accounts, You Automatically Grant, And You Represent And Warrant That You Have The Right To Grant, To Use An Unrestricted, Unlimited, Irrevocable, Perpetual, Non-Exclusive, Transferable, Royalty-Free, Fully-Paid, Worldwide Right, And License To Host, Use, Copy, Reproduce, Disclose, Sell, Resell, Publish, Broadcast, Retitle, Archive, Store, Cache, Publicly Display, Reformat, Translate, Transmit, Excerpt (In Whole Or In Part), And Distribute Such Contributions (Including, Without Limitation, Your Image And Voice) For Any Purpose, Commercial, Advertising, Or Otherwise, And To Prepare Derivative Works Of, Or Incorporate Into Other Works, Such Contributions, And Grant And Authorize Sublicenses Of The Foregoing. The Use And Distribution May Occur In Any Media Format And Channel.
This License Will Apply To Any Form, Media, Or Technology Now Known Or Hereafter Developed And Includes Our Use Of Your Name, Company Name, And Franchise Name, As Applicable, And Any Of The Trademarks, Services Marks, Trade Names, Logos, And Personal And Commercial Images You Provide. You Waive All Moral Rights In Your Contributions, And You Warrant That Moral Rights Have Not Otherwise Been Asserted In Your Contributions.
We Do Not Assert Any Ownership Over Your Contributions. You Retain Full Ownership Of All Your Contributions And Any Intellectual Property Rights Or Other Proprietary Rights Associated With Your Contributions. We Are Not Liable For Any Statements Or Representations In Your Contributions Provided By You In Any Area On The Site. You Are Solely Responsible For Your Contributions To The Site And You Expressly Agree To Exonerate Us From All Responsibility And Refrain From Any Legal Action Against Us Regarding Your Contributions.
We Have The Right, In Our Sole And Absolute Discretion,
- to edit, redact, or otherwise change Contributions;
- to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and
- to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
8. GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS.
We may provide you with areas on the Site to leave reviews and ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- you should have firsthand experience with the product, service, person or entity being reviewed;
- your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language;
- your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, gender pronouns, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity;
- you should no be affiliated with competitors if posting negatives reviews;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you may not post any false or misleading information; and
- you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
9. SOCIAL MEDIA.
As Part Of The Functionality Of The Site, You May Link Your Account With Online Accounts You Have With Third-Party Service Providers (Each Such Account, A “Third-Party Account”) By Either: (1) Providing Your Third-Party Account Login Information Through The Site; Or (2) Allowing Us To Access Your Third-Party Account, As Is Permitted Under The Applicable Terms And Conditions That Govern Your Use Of Each Third-Party Account. You Represent And Warrant That You Are Entitled To Disclose Your Third-Party Account Login Information To Us And/Or Grant Us Access To Your Third-Party Account, Without Breach By You Of Any Of The Terms And Conditions That Govern Your Use Of The Applicable Third-Party Account, And Without Obligating Us To Pay Any Fees Or Making Us Subject To Any Usage Limitations Imposed By The Third-Party Service Provider Of The Third-Party Account. By Granting Us Access To Any Third-Party Accounts, You Understand That (1) We May Access, Make Available, And Store (If Applicable) Any Content That You Have Provided To And Stored In Your Third-Party Account (The “Social Network Content”) So That It Is Available On And Through The Site Via Your Account, Including Without Limitation Any Friend Lists And (2) We May Submit To And Receive From Your Third-Party Account Additional Information To The Extent You Are Notified When You Link Your Account With The Third-Party Account. Depending On The Third-Party Accounts You Choose And Subject To The Privacy Settings That You Have Set In Such Third-Party Accounts, Personally Identifiable Information That You Post To Your Third-Party Accounts May Be Available On And Through Your Account On The Site. Please Note That If A Third-Party Account Or Associated Service Becomes Unavailable Or Our Access To Such Third Party Account Is Terminated By The Third-Party Service Provider, Then Social Network Content May No Longer Be Available On And Through The Site. You Will Have The Ability To Disable The Connection Between Your Account On The Site And Your Third-Party Accounts At Any Time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We Make No Effort To Review Any Social Network Content For Any Purpose, Including But Not Limited To Accuracy, Legality, Or Non-Infringement, And We Are Not Responsible For Any Social Network Content. You Acknowledge And Agree That We May Access Your Email Address Book Associated With A Third-Party Account And Your Contacts List Stored On Your Mobile Device Or Tablet Computer Solely To Identify And Inform You Of Those Contacts Who Have Also Registered To Use The Site. You Can Deactivate The Connection Between The Site And Your Third-Party Account By Contacting Us Using The Contact Information Below Or Through Your Account Settings (If Applicable). We Will Attempt To Delete Any Information Stored On Our Servers Obtained Through Such Third-Party Account, Except The Username And Profile Picture Associated With Your Account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
11. SITE MANAGEMENT.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the Site for violations of these Terms of Service; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of Service, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION.
These Terms Of Service Shall Remain In Full Force And Effect While You Use The Site. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES) TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If We Terminate Or Suspend Your Account For Any Reason, You Are Prohibited From Registering And Creating A New Account Under Your Name, A Fake Or Borrowed Name, Or The Name Of Any Third Party, Even If You May Be Acting On Behalf Of The Third Party. In Addition To Terminating Or Suspending Your Account, We Reserve The Right To Take Appropriate Legal
Action, Including, Without Limitation, Pursuing Civil, Criminal, And Injunctive Redress.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee that the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms of Service will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection.
15. GOVERNING LAW.
These Terms Of Service And Your Use Of The Site Are Governed By And Construed In Accordance With The Laws Of The State Of Nevada Applicable To Agreements Made And To Be Entirely Performed Within The State Of Nevada, Without Regard To Its Conflict Of Law Principles.
16.TERM AND TERMINATION.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL WITHOUT THIS PROVISION. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website: www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined by the arbitrator to be excessive, we will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will decide in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the
applicable AAA rules or law, the arbitration will occur in United States, Nevada. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
If for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the Dispute shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in the United States,Nevada, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts. Application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) are excluded from these Terms of Service.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and
such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a
class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable, and a court of competent jurisdiction shall decide such Dispute within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
19. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- your Contributions;
- use of the Site;
- breach of these Terms of Service;
- any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service;
- your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
- any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
21. USER DATA.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
22. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, OTHER RECORDS, AND THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction that require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or payments, or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
23. CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS.
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service operate to the fullest
extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms of Service will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of Service and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of Service.
25. CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Rechargeable Power Energy North America, LLC
6585 Arvile St. STE A
Las Vegas, NV 89118
+1 (888) 456-9410