Terms & Conditions
Please realize that batteries might cause damages like leaking, fire or explode when misuse or defective.It is your responsibility to double check and make sure your devices have necessary protection circuits.When charging Battery Pack, please put the battery in a fire proof container. Always charge in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials. Ex: wood bench, carpet unattended.
We are only responsible for the products we sell if the battery is not used correctly as we instructed. For proper useage of all EMP products please refer to this section
We are NOT responsible for any damages and consequences damages by using our products if used improperly. We do not cover damage by batteries that are rebuilt from our facility if they were not used with the original manufacture parts. Any abused system that is not maintained we not be covered.
Warning: Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. Using these batteries for purposes not intended by the manufacturer, including outside a battery pack and/or without a BMS, may cause severe injury and damage. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by lithium ion batteries – use at your own risk.
All rechargeable batteries have inherent risks under any circumstance. Use caution with working with li-ion batteries (lithium-ion), LiPo (lithium ion polymer), and any rechargeable cells (together “rechargeable batteries”), as they have dangerous charging characteristics and are known to explode or burn if mishandled. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage. Learn more about proper storage and care for rechargeable batteries here. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
Here are a few tips:
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Never exceed the battery’s specifications
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for li-ion batteries
- Never leave rechargeable batteries in a recharging station unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. and always use protective cases)
- Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you’re unsure, contact your local municipality)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials – ideally, take the battery outside
- If a rechargeable battery catches fire, the FAA recommends pouring water or soda on the battery and surrounding areas – ideally, use a foam extinguisher to quell the fire
Returns of merchandise must have prior approval and will be subject to a 15% – 20%
restocking charge. Shipping will not be refunded.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Sales@rpe-na.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at Sales@rpe-na.com and send your item to 6585 Arville St Las Vegas Nevada US 89118.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 6585 Arville St Las Vegas Nevada US 89118
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Rechargeable Power Energy & Bafang Motor Warranty
Bikes are warrantied through the original OEM.
Energie Cycles are warrantied through rpe-na.com.
Bafang motors are covered under a limited warranty through Bafang NA.
Warranties are for the original buyer and do not extend to secondary sales.
rpe-na.com will replace a Bafang motor up to one (1) time then it is up to the buyer to maintain the integrity of the motor and forward all continuing issues to Bafang NA per the Bafang warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to any motor where mechanical breakdown shows driver abuse.
- This warranty does not cover normal maintenance items.
- This warranty does not cover excessive use, misuse, or commercial use.
- This warranty does not cover deterioration from wear or exposure.
- This warranty does not cover any defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, carelessness, or accident.
- This warranty does not cover any defect caused by alteration or modification of the bike, battery, and or motor.